Columbia College Chicago Library encourages Alumni to use the Library to continue their pursuit of lifelong learning.
The College's Access Policy requires alumni to present a government issued photo ID and proof of attendance to enter campus buildings, including the Library building at 624 S. Michigan Ave.
Alumni visiting the library may do any of the following:
- Borrow up to 20 books for 4 weeks, after updating contact information using a valid government-issued ID.
- Request research assistance at any service desk. More in-depth assistance can be scheduled in advance or using Ask a Librarian from the main library page at https://library.colum.edu.
- Use Online Databases on a campus computer for a limited amount of time.
- Use designated computers on the first floor only. There is a 2 hour per day time limit for computer use.
- Attend events sponsored by, or hosted in, the Library.